In August 2018, a pregnant Shanaan Watts and her two daughters disappeared without a trace from their home in Frederick Colorado. The entire nation watched in horror as her husband, Chris Watts, confessed to strangling her and their daughters to death and dumping their bodies at his work site. Investigators pointed to Chris affair with a co-worker as the primary motive – but behind the happy social media posts, huge house and affluent lifestyle, the Watts’ finances were falling apart. What role did money, and multi-level marketing, play in the Watts murders?
- Chris Watts Is Corresponding with Women from His Prison Cell: Source
- Chris Watts’ Confession to Killing His Wife & Kids: The Motive
- The Perfect Father: The True Story of Chris Watts, His All-American Family, and a Shocking Murder by John Glatt
- Letters from Christopher: The Tragic Confessions of the Watts Family Murders by Cherlyn Cadle
- EXCLUSIVE ‘I remember her face getting all black with mascara.’ Chris Watts confesses by letter how he squeezed wife’s jugular and had to smother his little girls TWICE after they woke to see mom’s blood-filled eyes
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘If I hadn’t met Nikki, I would never have killed my family.’ Chris Watts was ‘mesmerized’ by mistress – who wanted to give him his first son – leading him to strangle pregnant wife and daughters