In 2000, investigators found decomposing bodies in barrels belonging to John Robinson, a pudgy, middle-aged farmer in rural Kansas. The Scout Master and Sunday School regular had been leading a secret double life for decades as “Slavemaster”, who lured his victims in with promises of sadomasochistic sex and jobs – and bludgeoned them to death with a hammer.
- STATE of Kansas v. John E. ROBINSON, Sr.
- Serial Killer J. R. Robinson’s Sinister Alter Ego
- Anyone You Want Me to Be: A True Story of Sex and Death on the Internet
- ABC’s ’20/20′ digs into John Robinson serial killer case
- ABC 20/20 – Sole Survivor
- For 15 years he was just Uncle John, until she learned he was a serial killer who had murdered her mother
- ‘He didn’t look dangerous’: The truth about serial killer, con man John Robinson
- John Edward Robinson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know